After several years of working in the sphere of data rescue we are able to recover data from any type of data media. Our priority is continuous technology and process improvement, which makes us the only ones on the market to approach hard drives in a similar mode as their producers. Thanks to that, among other reasons, our data rescue processes are highly effective. Our regular customers include large multinational companies, state institutions as well as private entities and individuals.
We rescue data from:
- hard drives (IDE, SATA, SCSI, 2,5")
- hard drives connected to RAID arrays
- backup tapes, magnetooptic media
- memory cards (floppy disks, ZIP, JAZ, CD, DVD)
We are able to rescue data lost due to:
- software damage (erased data, formatting, virus attack, overwritten service data)
- electric current, overvoltage damage
- mechanical damaged (scratched data layer)
- manufacture defect (disk bearing seizure, loosen head, faulty motor)
- fire (HDD), floods
We cover all platforms:
- Windows (FAT, NTFS)
- Unix, Linux (EXT, EXT2, EXT 3)
- Mac OS (HFS, HFS+)
- Novell (NVFS-all variants, NSS)
- OS/2 (HPFS)
- Palm OS
- most encrypted FS (if the data layer is not mechanically damaged)
- The analyses result and price estimation are delivered on the next working day after reception of the data media at the latest.
- Rescued data are saved on data media as contracted (CD, DVD, another HDD).
- The customer can collect the data personally or these can be sent via a messenger service, free of charge.
The entire data rescue process conforms to the Personal Data Protection Act. If not required otherwise, the rescued data will be archived for 48 hours after customer’s collection. Then they are irrecoverably destroyed, while no backup is created. On request, an agreement on keeping secret or any other specific agreement can be drawn up.
Click on tour location for more info